* 100 gram butter, softened
* 2 ripe bananas
* 100 gram muscovado sugar (Sy guna gula biasa... 80 gram)
* 100 gram self-raising flour (Sy guna tpg biasa + baking powder dlm 1-2 gram)
* 2 tsp ground cinnamon (huhu...tak de, sy guna 2 tsp esen vanilla)
* 2 eggs
* 2 tbsp milk
* icing sugar, toffee sauce, and ice cream to serve, if you like (Sy mkn begitu saja. :D)
- Put the butter in a 1-litre baking dish and microwave for about 30 secs-1 min until melted.
- Add 1 1/2 mashed bananas, sugar, flour, cinnamon, eggs and milk. Mix together well.
- Slice the remaining banana over the top, then return to the microwave and cook on High for 8 mins until cooked through and risen.
- Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar, if you like, with a drizzle of toffee sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.